I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Pikadude on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:06 am

All my old pokemon cards!! I forgot how many holographic cards I have. I even have the holo jungle Charizard! Remember, when you're little, everyone made a big deal about the holo charizard? I miss walking into a school library, and seeing all the kids playing pokemon. Sure, some people at my college play "Magic: The Gathering", but it's not the same... I wonder, if I were to assemble any of my old decks, and take them to school, if someone would play with me! Gosh, look at me - i'm 18 (19 in december) and I wan't to play pokemon cards! *sigh* to retern to the days of yesteryear, and let nostalgia take you away... Try it out. Go under your bed (Or anywhere where you toss stuff just to get it out if your way) and find some you haven't seen in forever. Then, nostalgic so hard on it, your eyes start to water! I'm curious, Tee Hee!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Yukiko on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:22 am

I found...SOCKS ! : D


And a cup...ew...
I should clean up more.

>:3

Oh, but did find a USB key with all my sixth grade pictures a while back.

YAAAAY ~
avatar
Yukiko
Admin

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed...eating your bread...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:44 am

I found my old comic~!
it's Okane ga Nai. Very Happy

wew, I wonder what's under everyone's bed. Razz
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Mitsuki on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 am

.


Last edited by Mitsuki on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:10 am

owh, one more thing~!
I found a skeleton (of a gecko) under my bed!
it's kinda cool~ XD
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 am

@ Mitsuki Wow... that's a LOT of stuffed aminals - I'd most likelt find that many, though!

@ Tsukine Please tell me it wasn't alive when it first went under your bed!!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 am

I dunno, maybe it dies from bug spray when I tried to kill the mosquitoes. Razz
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Mitsuki on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:51 am

@ Pikadude
What can I say? Mitsuki just loves her plushies! Lol. There's more though, those are just the ones I keep under my bed.

......Did I just refer to myself in the third person? I must be hyper right now!

*goes to get ice cream anyway*

@ Tsukine
That is cool!

Geckos can die from bugspray?! 0.o

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

well... I dunno.
it just a maybe. Razz
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:01 am

Mitsuki wrote:@ Pikadude
What can I say? Mitsuki just loves her plushies! Lol. There's more though, those are just the ones I keep under my bed.

......Did I just refer to myself in the third person? I must be hyper right now!

*goes to get ice cream anyway*

@ Tsukine
That is cool!

Geckos can die from bugspray?! 0.o

You're the poison master, you tell us if geckos can die from bugspray! I'm just kidding. I wish I could have some ice cream right now, but it's too late to get some... Oh, well, there's always tomorrow!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:08 am

Pikadude wrote:
Mitsuki wrote:@ Pikadude
What can I say? Mitsuki just loves her plushies! Lol. There's more though, those are just the ones I keep under my bed.

......Did I just refer to myself in the third person? I must be hyper right now!

*goes to get ice cream anyway*

@ Tsukine
That is cool!

Geckos can die from bugspray?! 0.o

You're the poison master, you tell us if geckos can die from bugspray! I'm just kidding. I wish I could have some ice cream right now, but it's too late to get some... Oh, well, there's always tomorrow!

ha! pikadude got a point there!
you're the poison mistress, am I correct, mitsuki?
why don't you test it by yourself? Smile
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Mitsuki on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 am

Are you two ganging up on me? A helpless little girl? *pouts*

*puts down ice cream*

Fine then, you know what, if you're serious, can you tell me the approximate size of the gecko, the type of bugspray used, and how much bugspray was used?

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 am

Mitsuki wrote:Are you two ganging up on me? A helpless little girl? *pouts*

*puts down ice cream*

Fine then, you know what, if you're serious, can you tell me the approximate size of the gecko, the type of bugspray used, and how much bugspray was used?

well, it's not like that but... well... sorry. Razz

so here's the data:
Spoiler:
I use this kind, and I hold it for 2 seconds under my bed.
and the gecko is approx 3-4 cm.
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  EfaltiA on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am

too bad I can no longer stay under the bed now
(I sometimes play hiding under my old bed in my old room. The space under the bed was enough for 2-3 people~ Now I've moved to the room beside said room. And under the new bed is another bed. No place for me orz)

But if there's anything I can/usually find under it, it's usually books -__-;
(schoolbooks, exercise books, and mangas)

Most likely, they fell when I forced myself (happily or not) to read them, even that I was already too sleepy
Then I surrendered to the mighty pillows (got many here) and forgot about those books *facepalm*
avatar
EfaltiA

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Network

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  EfaltiA on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 am

Tsukine wrote:
Mitsuki wrote:Are you two ganging up on me? A helpless little girl? *pouts*

*puts down ice cream*

Fine then, you know what, if you're serious, can you tell me the approximate size of the gecko, the type of bugspray used, and how much bugspray was used?

well, it's not like that but... well... sorry. Razz

so here's the data:
Spoiler:
I use this kind, and I hold it for 2 seconds under my bed.
and the gecko is approx 3-4 cm.

LOL I always remember that product's ads (or to say, taglines) xD
avatar
EfaltiA

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Network

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:32 am

yeah, it's very effective killing those bugs. XD
and, maybe geckos too. Very Happy
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  EfaltiA on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am

Tsukine wrote:yeah, it's very effective killing those bugs. XD
and, maybe geckos too. Very Happy
i still prefer using the electric racket (probably because I don't really like to wait up to half an hour)
(Actually I feel kinda good too each time I got a mosquito down. does that makes me a sadistic? Twisted Evil scratch )

You know, this kind of rackets~
Spoiler:
avatar
EfaltiA

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Network

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  EfaltiA on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am

Evil or Very Mad ooookay,, can anyone tell how to actually use the spoiler system for pictures?
I'm never good with that one feature (in any forum) bounce
avatar
EfaltiA

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Network

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 am

eeehh... I hate that.
child trauma...
(=__=")a

and you forgot the [IMG] between the spoiler
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  EfaltiA on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 am

Ehh? What happened? Neutral Poor Yuuka~ Laughing *hugs* cheers
Oh . right. Let me try it again pale
Spoiler:

ALRIGHT! THAT WORKS!

Thanks a lot Yuukaaaaaaaaaaaa! cheers rendeer lol!
avatar
EfaltiA

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Network

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Yukiko on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 pm

You better not be spraying that stuff when I'm down there.
D: <

You know...because I'm a creeper. xD
avatar
Yukiko
Admin

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed...eating your bread...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Airi wrote:You better not be spraying that stuff when I'm down there.
D: <

You know...because I'm a creeper. xD

don't worry I don't use that anymore. XD
because I hate the smell. Razz
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Mitsuki on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 am

Bug spray can kill a gecko.

Btw, I found more things under my bed! I found a bunch of wires for a TV I never had, a lot of foam (the kind for packaging), more rockets, and a box filled with pictures!

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Tsukine on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:42 am

Mitsuki wrote:Bug spray can kill a gecko.

Btw, I found more things under my bed! I found a bunch of wires for a TV I never had, a lot of foam (the kind for packaging), more rockets, and a box filled with pictures!

you seriously try that!?
killing gecko...?
(O.O)!
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Mitsuki on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:55 am

Tsukine wrote:
Mitsuki wrote:Bug spray can kill a gecko.

Btw, I found more things under my bed! I found a bunch of wires for a TV I never had, a lot of foam (the kind for packaging), more rockets, and a box filled with pictures!

you seriously try that!?
killing gecko...?
(O.O)!

No I didn't! No animals were harmed in my research!

I simply sprayed the bugspray I use for a couple seconds to get the approx amount. Then, I researched the common ingredients in bugspray (since I couldn't find the exact ingredients of yours). And then, I estimated the lung capacity of a gecko 2-3 inches long using the lung capacity of a gecko about 10 inches long. After that, I found out how much of the bugspray an animal would have to inhale to die.

See! Perfectly safe!

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was just under my bed, playing, and guess what I found!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum