HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Hello people.

I am Nocturnal and I am this chorus' Rook.

I have blood red hair (naturally) with a single black streak.
I am 5'6 and still growing.
A lot of people think I am older than I am until I reveal my age.

I really don't know what else I should talk about, so if you want to ask questions go ahead!
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Tsukine on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Nocturnal wrote:Hello people.

I am Nocturnal and I am this chorus' Rook.

I have blood red hair (naturally) with a single black streak.
I am 5'6 and still growing.
A lot of people think I am older than I am until I reveal my age.

I really don't know what else I should talk about, so if you want to ask questions go ahead!

Hello there, rook!
I'm this chorus' Kiyoteru. Very Happy

and, let me ask you a few questions.
what's your favorite food?
who's your favorite niconico singer?
your sexual orientation? Razz
Tsukine
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Howdy!! I'm Pikadude, the VY2 of the chorus!! Um... I really don't know what else to say... BUT if I can help with anything, just ask!
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Tsukine on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz
Tsukine
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Pikadude wrote:Howdy!! I'm Pikadude, the VY2 of the chorus!! Um... I really don't know what else to say... BUT if I can help with anything, just ask!

I just gotta say your avatar has me thinking dirty thoughts when I see it.... just cuz its tei...
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Nocturnal wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Howdy!! I'm Pikadude, the VY2 of the chorus!! Um... I really don't know what else to say... BUT if I can help with anything, just ask!

I just gotta say your avatar has me thinking dirty thoughts when I see it.... just cuz its tei...

Tei is my second favorite UTAUloid, and I'm glad that it makes you think dirty thought, Tee Hee!
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Tsukine on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:53 am

Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD

lol, I agree. XD
I got a feeling we're going to be a very good friend. (^w^)
Tsukine
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:09 am

Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD

lol, I agree. XD
I got a feeling we're going to be a very good friend. (^w^)

Oh, Oh, Me, Too!! All trhee of us are going to be great pals!
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Tsukine on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:23 am

Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD

lol, I agree. XD
I got a feeling we're going to be a very good friend. (^w^)

Oh, Oh, Me, Too!! All trhee of us are going to be great pals!

ohoho, welcome to the club, Rook.
XP
Tsukine
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD

lol, I agree. XD
I got a feeling we're going to be a very good friend. (^w^)

Oh, Oh, Me, Too!! All trhee of us are going to be great pals!

ohoho, welcome to the club, Rook.
XP

YES! We are the awesome threesome! We need to do a song together!
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD

lol, I agree. XD
I got a feeling we're going to be a very good friend. (^w^)

Oh, Oh, Me, Too!! All trhee of us are going to be great pals!

ohoho, welcome to the club, Rook.
XP

YES! We are the awesome threesome! We need to do a song together!

What song can handle the magnitude of awesome we are!!
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Pikadude wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Favorite food: crab meat. I don't like anything spicy because I have a cat's tongue.
Nico singer: I really like Yamai and Clear.
Sexual orientation: I am Pansexual.

Hello Kiyo-San ^.^

meh, I don't like spicy things too. yay, for cat's tongue~!
and, yeah I like Clear. ( ^ 3^)/
.... seriously? well, we don't have any straight guy here, not that I mind. Razz

Just means more options XD

lol, I agree. XD
I got a feeling we're going to be a very good friend. (^w^)

Oh, Oh, Me, Too!! All trhee of us are going to be great pals!

ohoho, welcome to the club, Rook.
XP

YES! We are the awesome threesome! We need to do a song together!

What song can handle the magnitude of awesome we are!!

Hmmm idk XD yu guys think of one.
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Kiwi on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 pm

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRRR.

...
Sorry, needed some female up in hurr.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Don't worry there isn't too much male in here as it is XD. Tsukine and Pika should get the joke. Anyways.... Thanks for adding estrogen to my topic! ^.^
Gotta love combo breakers XD
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Yukiko on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm with Kiwi ~
We are invading the place.

/technically I'm not a girl but more of a wild chimera that likes bread.

8D
Yukiko
Yukiko
Admin

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed...eating your bread...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Airi wrote:I'm with Kiwi ~
We are invading the place.

/technically I'm not a girl but more of a wild chimera that likes bread.

8D

But girl would be human standard
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Adding another male Smile Hi Akaito here:)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Sai (Akaito) wrote:Adding another male Smile Hi Akaito here:)

Haha the girls just got owned! Jk! Well nice to meet you Akaito!
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi, I'm Daisy! Pikadude!!
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Pikadude wrote:Hi, I'm Daisy! Pikadude!!

Lmao nice! Think of a song we could do?
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Nocturnal wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Hi, I'm Daisy! Pikadude!!

Lmao nice! Think of a song we could do?

Umm... Green Is The Enemy? That was the first song that popped in my head... I don't think there is an off vocal, though...
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Nocturnal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Pikadude wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Hi, I'm Daisy! Pikadude!!

Lmao nice! Think of a song we could do?

Umm... Green Is The Enemy? That was the first song that popped in my head... I don't think there is an off vocal, though...

I think I should put a topic up about it so people can gve us ideas...
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Pikadude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Good Idea!
Pikadude
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 26
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYNYAN!!! Empty Re: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum