Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Go down

Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 am

Like the title says, I'm Shoichi (You can call me Sho for Short c:).
I'm VDC's CUL and I'm really excited to be working with you all!

If you have any ideas on collaborations please don't be afraid to ask. ^^

Personal YT Account: MemoriesOfSora
Fandub YT Account: KyoAndSho
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Mitsuki on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 am

Hello!

I'm Mitsuki, the chorus' Aoki! It's very nice to meet you!

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 am

Mitsuki wrote:Hello!

I'm Mitsuki, the chorus' Aoki! It's very nice to meet you!

Ah! It's wonderful meeting you too, Mitsuki! ^^
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Pikadude on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 am

Howdy, Partna'! I'm Pikadude, and I take to place of VY2!! Don't be afraid to ask anything of me!!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Mitsuki on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:43 am

Yay!

I think I'm supposed to ask you a question, soooo:

What are your favorite kinds of foods? &
What are your hobbies (besides singing)?

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Tsukine on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:45 am

Hi there. Wink
I'm the Kiyoteru of the chorus, nice to meet you. Very Happy
can't wait to work with you. (^w^)/


Last edited by Tsukine on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  AykaFTW on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 am

Hi Shoichi!
I'm Ayka and I play Miki in this chorus ^^
I think I know you? o.O
Oh well, *stalk* >Very Happy
avatar
AykaFTW

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ayka06

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Pikadude wrote:Howdy, Partna'! I'm Pikadude, and I take to place of VY2!! Don't be afraid to ask anything of me!!

* o * O-Oh, my! *shakes hand* It's nice to meet you, Pikadude! Thank you very much!
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Mitsuki wrote:Yay!

I think I'm supposed to ask you a question, soooo:

What are your favorite kinds of foods? &
What are your hobbies (besides singing)?

My favorite foods are... Any kind of chicken soup, fried rice and mashed potatoes. xD;;
My hobbies are drawing digitally and traditionally and playing piano and trumpet. > w <

What are yours Mitsuki? ^^
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Tsukine wrote:Hi there. Wink
I'm the Kiyoteru of the chorus, nice to meet you. Very Happy
can't wait to work with you. (^w^)/

It's nice to meet you, too, Tsukine! ^^
Same here! ( o u <)d I'm really excited~!
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 pm

AykaFTW wrote:Hi Shoichi!
I'm Ayka and I play Miki in this chorus ^^
I think I know you? o.O
Oh well, *stalk* >Very Happy

Hi, Ayka! ^^
Aahhh! now that you mention it...! We're in Miu-Chorus, Crescent Chorus, and VocaDreamsChorus together! ~ 8D

ASLKJDSKLJGFD FILIPINA *HIGHFIVE*
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  AykaFTW on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Shoichi wrote:
Hi, Ayka! ^^
Aahhh! now that you mention it...! We're in Miu-Chorus, Crescent Chorus, and VocaDreamsChorus together! ~ 8D

ASLKJDSKLJGFD FILIPINA *HIGHFIVE*

ahaha.. Yeah!
and FILIPINA FTW!! *high five and hugs*

>>just saw apol's comment,, you're also Filipina, right? o.O
avatar
AykaFTW

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ayka06

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi I'm Sai this chorues Akito:) It's very nice to meet you ! I believe were in Insanity Chorues together Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

AykaFTW wrote:

ahaha.. Yeah!
and FILIPINA FTW!! *high five and hugs*

>>just saw apol's comment,, you're also Filipina, right? o.O

Yes, ma'am! > w < I was born in USA though. xD I've never been to the Philippines but I sure would love to! ^^

Sai (Akaito) wrote: Hi I'm Sai this chorues Akito:) It's very nice to meet you ! I believe were in Insanity Chorues together Smile

Hi, Sai! Very Happy Aah, It's nice to meet you too ( again xD) ! Are you reauditioning, too?
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Shoichi wrote:
AykaFTW wrote:

ahaha.. Yeah!
and FILIPINA FTW!! *high five and hugs*

>>just saw apol's comment,, you're also Filipina, right? o.O

Yes, ma'am! > w < I was born in USA though. xD I've never been to the Philippines but I sure would love to! ^^

Sai (Akaito) wrote: Hi I'm Sai this chorues Akito:) It's very nice to meet you ! I believe were in Insanity Chorues together Smile

Hi, Sai! Very Happy Aah, It's nice to meet you too ( again xD) ! Are you reauditioning, too?

Yeah hope it goes well this time around

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Yukiko on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Hiii. (:
I'm Airi. xD
Nice to meet you.
Uhh...what types of songs do you like to sing?

I like singing ballads and jazzy songs. xD
avatar
Yukiko
Admin

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed...eating your bread...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Airi wrote:Hiii. (:
I'm Airi. xD
Nice to meet you.
Uhh...what types of songs do you like to sing?

I like singing ballads and jazzy songs. xD

Hi, Airi! ^^ Nice to meet you, too!
Same here Very Happy Pretty, slow songs. Jazz is amazing * o *
I'm more of a slow pop song kind of singer. c: I mostly do songs by the Kagamines. ^^

Do you have a favorite vocal artist? 8D

(Oh! Btw, I sent a reply to your Cendrillon Harmony topic. I listed some videos that are made specifically for Cendrillon harmonies. > o < I'm sorry if I'm late!)
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Mitsuki on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Shoichi wrote:
Mitsuki wrote:Yay!

I think I'm supposed to ask you a question, soooo:

What are your favorite kinds of foods? &
What are your hobbies (besides singing)?

My favorite foods are... Any kind of chicken soup, fried rice and mashed potatoes. xD;;
My hobbies are drawing digitally and traditionally and playing piano and trumpet. > w <

What are yours Mitsuki? ^^

My favorite foods are the same as yours! And also anything spicy and ramen and mac 'n cheese.
For my hobbies, I like to swim, play piano, cook/bake, read/write, and make pop-up cards. Well, I also like learning about mythology and poisons (Tsukine and Pikadude onii-tans call me the "poison mistress" XD).

Shoichi wrote:
AykaFTW wrote:

ahaha.. Yeah!
and FILIPINA FTW!! *high five and hugs*

>>just saw apol's comment,, you're also Filipina, right? o.O

Yes, ma'am! > w < I was born in USA though. xD I've never been to the Philippines but I sure would love to! ^^

Woohoo! Pinay Power!!! Haha. I'm a Filipina, too. I live in the US and I just went to PI for the first time last summer!

Mitsuki

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Nocturnal on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Nice to meet you Sho. I am this chorus' Rook. I am not sure if we are in any other choruses. I am in Insanity Chorus.

Question: hmm do you watch anime?
avatar
Nocturnal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 22
Location : In the back of your closet!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Mitsuki wrote:
My favorite foods are the same as yours! And also anything spicy and ramen and mac 'n cheese.
For my hobbies, I like to swim, play piano, cook/bake, read/write, and make pop-up cards. Well, I also like learning about mythology and poisons (Tsukine and Pikadude onii-tans call me the "poison mistress" XD).

---

Woohoo! Pinay Power!!! Haha. I'm a Filipina, too. I live in the US and I just went to PI for the first time last summer!

* w * You have good taste in food and hobbies~<3 The poison one is interesting though. xD Oh! Oh! Maybe you can tell me about Cantarella? That one's a drug, too. o , o

WOOO! *highfive* Very Happy Aaahh! Lucky! > o < How was it over there? c:

Nocturnal wrote:

Nice to meet you Sho. I am this chorus' Rook. I am not sure if we are in any other choruses. I am in Insanity Chorus.

Question: hmm do you watch anime?

Nice to meet you too, Nocturnal! ^^ Aahh, are you reauditioning too? > o <

I do watch anime! 8D .... Just not much anymore xD; I'm looking for something that'll pique my interest.

Do you watch anime and/or read manga? If so, which do you prefer more and what is your favorite anime/manga? ^^
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Shoichi on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 am

Ahhhh! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE.
I've been working on a couple of different English fandubs while I was away though. c:
Ahhh! BTW Hello to everyone new! c: I'm Shoichi (VDC's CUL)! It's very nice to meet you all!


WIP:

  1. glow - Miku Hatsune - 60% - Introduction Video
  2. Surprise VOCAMASH - Miku Hatsune - 35% - You'll know what two songs they are when I upload the video.
  3. Karakuri Pierrot - Miku Hatsune - 45%
  4. Toeto - Luka Megurine - 0%


If you'd like to talk with me for fun for ideas of a collab, contact me!
YT: MemoriesOfSora
Skype: sora.hikarii
MSN/WindowsLive: sho-chan@live.com
avatar
Shoichi

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Hot Chocolate Land! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/memoriesofsora/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, guys! I'm Shoichi! ( ´∀`)/ ~ ♪

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum