Share your photo!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 am

Guys, let's share our IRL photo~!
you know, to get known to each other. Very Happy
Me first~!

Spoiler:




avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Kiwi on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Awwwwww! You're a hat guy! Love it! <33333

I really don't have many recent photos of myself. So I'll just use facebook! Pahahaha.
Spoiler:


I've been told we look alike. Which one am I?! Razz



My friends are secret agents, therefore I cannot reveal their identity. LOL.


JK these are my only friends. ): Pahaha.
avatar
Kiwi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm

so cute~!
(OwO)8

and the first photo, you're the one on the right. Very Happy
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  senna on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm

after seeing the other ones, i'm shy now. >A<
i don't have any real recent ones.. but i think this is okay. ;u;

Spoiler:

avatar
senna

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 23
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:11 am

senna wrote:after seeing the other ones, i'm shy now. >A<
i don't have any real recent ones.. but i think this is okay. ;u;

Spoiler:


one thing in my mind.
MEIKO~!
XDD
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Yukiko on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 am

All my pictures are outdated...
The last photo I remember taking was when my hair was like...chocolate brown. :3

I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS...OVER THE WEEKEND.
I'm getting a haircut...then you guys can see my scary face. > : D

Everyone is so...good looking. ;-;
I can't compare.
(dlfkjsdf...I have a hideous tan compared to everyone...too much cross country...)
avatar
Yukiko
Admin

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed...eating your bread...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  senna on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 am

@ ryuuka
XD thank you, i think?

@airi
i'm really pale. ; A; i kind of wish i was tanner.
avatar
senna

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 23
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 am

senna wrote: @ ryuuka
XD thank you, i think?

@airi
i'm really pale. ; A; i kind of wish i was tanner.

lol, seriously. XD
and the second pic looks like Defoko.


Airi wrote:All my pictures are outdated...
The last photo I remember taking was when my hair was like...chocolate brown. :3

I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS...OVER THE WEEKEND.
I'm getting a haircut...then you guys can see my scary face. > : D

Everyone is so...good looking. ;-;
I can't compare.
(dlfkjsdf...I have a hideous tan compared to everyone...too much cross country...)

Tan was cool, you know...
( ' 3')b
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Fay on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 am

I'm gonna join you guys.
Um... I usually only take pictures of myself on special occasions so uh... yeah. It may look a little weird so...

Spoiler:

Taken during a wedding.
I am so loved. no actually my cousin was just squeezing me to death Isn't my nephew cute? x3 He's at the extreme right.
My choir (yes I am in choir) was going to perform that day so this was in the dressing room. The focus is on the ring below.


AHH SHY (*^.^*)
avatar
Fay

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:07 am

Fay wrote:I'm gonna join you guys.
Um... I usually only take pictures of myself on special occasions so uh... yeah. It may look a little weird so...

Spoiler:

Taken during a wedding.
I am so loved. no actually my cousin was just squeezing me to death Isn't my nephew cute? x3 He's at the extreme right.
My choir (yes I am in choir) was going to perform that day so this was in the dressing room. The focus is on the ring below.


AHH SHY (*^.^*)

our chorus is full of cute girls~!
(^w^)8

and you're very cute. Very Happy
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Kiwi on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Why is everyone SUPER DUPER KAWAII DESU?

Skeeee. <3
avatar
Kiwi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:27 am

Kiwi wrote:Why is everyone SUPER DUPER KAWAII DESU?

Skeeee. <3

because we're just awesome like that. Razz

btw... I haven't see the guys...
only you girls.
(o__o')a
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 am

Fine! I'l upload a few pictures... I just have to remember my photobucket password... I'm not as ... how can I put this diplomatically... as "Kawaii Desu" everyone who already uploaded people... ( I think I got a nosebleed from Tsukine's pictures... and I don't know if that's a good thing... that probably sounds weird...)
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 am

Pikadude wrote:Fine! I'l upload a few pictures... I just have to remember my photobucket password... I'm not as ... how can I put this diplomatically... as "Kawaii Desu" everyone who already uploaded people... ( I think I got a nosebleed from Tsukine's pictures... and I don't know if that's a good thing... that probably sounds weird...)

nah, it's okay~!
you don't have to be "kawaii desu" to post your pic. Very Happy

and... thanks..?
...of course it sounds weird, because I'm a guy and.... you know.
but, whatever, fangirls always love yaoi couples, so I think it's okay. Razz
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:00 am

We should sing magnet, Tsukine!! Okay... now I feel all awkward... sorry... if it's any costilation, I think everyone her is Kute! (Yeah, I slept "Cute" with a K on purpose, just to be a rebel.) I also most have all my pictures! How did you guys do the collapsible "Spoiler" thing?
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Fay on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 am

Um... Press the "Others" button?
avatar
Fay

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:06 am

Fay wrote:Um... Press the "Others" button?
Okay, thanks, Partna'!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:06 am

Pikadude wrote:We should sing magnet, Tsukine!! Okay... now I feel all awkward... sorry... if it's any costilation, I think everyone her is Kute! (Yeah, I slept "Cute" with a K on purpose, just to be a rebel.) I also most have all my pictures! How did you guys do the collapsible "Spoiler" thing?

Yeah~! we really should. Very Happy
and I guess I'll sing the uke part? Razz
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 am

Well... I can't beleive I'm doing this... here are my pictures. I'm most likely the onlu Mexican American in this chorus...




Yeah, I'm not Kawaii Desu...


Last edited by Pikadude on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 am

Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:We should sing magnet, Tsukine!! Okay... now I feel all awkward... sorry... if it's any costilation, I think everyone her is Kute! (Yeah, I slept "Cute" with a K on purpose, just to be a rebel.) I also most have all my pictures! How did you guys do the collapsible "Spoiler" thing?

Yeah~! we really should. Very Happy
and I guess I'll sing the uke part? Razz

We could sing it twice, and both do each part!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 am

Pikadude wrote:Well... I can't beleive I'm doing this... here are my pictures. I'm most likely the onlu Mexican American in this chorus...


Spoiler:





This Pose hurt my spine so much - I wanted to pose like Miku in the American Honda Ads

This is me and my friends dbcupcake (yeah, we're friends, and Rin and Len!)
And Birdo, just because she's cool


Yeah, I'm not Kawaii Desu... and that's the reason it's on the second page, lol

nice cosplay there, Lennie~!
XDD

and, no need to do it twice, I just sing the uke part. Very Happy
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:21 am

Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Well... I can't beleive I'm doing this... here are my pictures. I'm most likely the onlu Mexican American in this chorus...


Spoiler:





This Pose hurt my spine so much - I wanted to pose like Miku in the American Honda Ads

This is me and my friends dbcupcake (yeah, we're friends, and Rin and Len!)
And Birdo, just because she's cool


Yeah, I'm not Kawaii Desu... and that's the reason it's on the second page, lol

nice cosplay there, Lennie~!
XDD

and, no need to do it twice, I just sing the uke part. Very Happy

Okay! Well, just tell me when and which version you want to do - I know you're busy, so We can wait a little!
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 am

Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Well... I can't beleive I'm doing this... here are my pictures. I'm most likely the onlu Mexican American in this chorus...


Spoiler:





This Pose hurt my spine so much - I wanted to pose like Miku in the American Honda Ads

This is me and my friends dbcupcake (yeah, we're friends, and Rin and Len!)
And Birdo, just because she's cool


Yeah, I'm not Kawaii Desu... and that's the reason it's on the second page, lol

nice cosplay there, Lennie~!
XDD

and, no need to do it twice, I just sing the uke part. Very Happy

Okay! Well, just tell me when and which version you want to do - I know you're busy, so We can wait a little!

let's just do razzy's version~!
and... I'm not that busy.
I'm just waiting for Kioshi and Matiku sending their track for imitation black.
so, who's gonna do the mixing? Smile
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Pikadude on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 am

Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Well... I can't beleive I'm doing this... here are my pictures. I'm most likely the onlu Mexican American in this chorus...


Spoiler:





This Pose hurt my spine so much - I wanted to pose like Miku in the American Honda Ads

This is me and my friends dbcupcake (yeah, we're friends, and Rin and Len!)
And Birdo, just because she's cool


Yeah, I'm not Kawaii Desu... and that's the reason it's on the second page, lol

nice cosplay there, Lennie~!
XDD

and, no need to do it twice, I just sing the uke part. Very Happy

Okay! Well, just tell me when and which version you want to do - I know you're busy, so We can wait a little!

let's just do razzy's version~!
and... I'm not that busy.
I'm just waiting for Kioshi and Matiku sending their track for imitation black.
so, who's gonna do the mixing? Smile

Um... are you good? I THINK i'm good, but I'm sometimes told i'm off...
avatar
Pikadude

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 25
Location : California, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Tsukine on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 am

Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:
Tsukine wrote:
Pikadude wrote:Well... I can't beleive I'm doing this... here are my pictures. I'm most likely the onlu Mexican American in this chorus...


Spoiler:





This Pose hurt my spine so much - I wanted to pose like Miku in the American Honda Ads

This is me and my friends dbcupcake (yeah, we're friends, and Rin and Len!)
And Birdo, just because she's cool


Yeah, I'm not Kawaii Desu... and that's the reason it's on the second page, lol

nice cosplay there, Lennie~!
XDD

and, no need to do it twice, I just sing the uke part. Very Happy

Okay! Well, just tell me when and which version you want to do - I know you're busy, so We can wait a little!

let's just do razzy's version~!
and... I'm not that busy.
I'm just waiting for Kioshi and Matiku sending their track for imitation black.
so, who's gonna do the mixing? Smile

Um... are you good? I THINK i'm good, but I'm sometimes told i'm off...

well, I'm good, maybe. Razz
just let me do the mixing and I give you the mp3 files, and you upload it, okay? Very Happy
avatar
Tsukine

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 24
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum